• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

searching for dedicated server Offshore

Dotcom

i'm looking for a hosting which can provide hosting plans for my customers in EU knowing i have premium domain for that, and the payment will be sent automatically to the paypal's company.
RAM 6GB
Disk 500GB SATA
Have already found pirateshosting.net, but still not sure to deal with them or not. Are they honest? Any experiences?
Any Offshore hosts?

Pirateshosting.net offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their offshore hosting plans are reasonably priced.
Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I have not been disappointed. Pirateshosting.net is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.

Hi,

We just finished setting up some Dedicated Servers, which will be up on our site tomorrow.

Silver Server has the following features:
Processor - Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge
Data Space - 500 GB Hard Drive
RAM - 8 GB Upgradable Memory
IP Space - 4 Dedicated IPV4 Ip's /30 Subnet
Transfer - Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth 1Gbps Port
Linux/Windows OS
at only $99/m

With expedited Free Setup, In-House Data Center Locations, 24x7 Live Support 99.99% Uptime Guarantee, and IPV6 and Non USA ips Available.

We also have other options. For more information you may contact me directly at julie.griffith@domainsatcost.com
Or visit out site: http://www.domainsatcost.com/

They offer DMCA Ignored Server, GSA Server, IRCD Server, ScrapeBox Server and many more. Contact them for further details.
Pirateshosting.net is reliable offshore web host. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Back