• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking reliable host for a forum.

I've hosted MANY forums on my servers over the years and not a single one of them has required a dedi or VPS. A lot has to do with the software and how many database queries are ran per request and such. It also has a lot to do with the servers that are used also. If you're placing a forum on an oversold, overused server, then it'll run like crap. All of our servers are NOT oversold and never used beyond 80% capacity. All of our machines have at least 4 GB of RAM minimum and are quad core xeon machines. We've never had any performance related issues. A simple shared account with a gig of space or so would be more than sufficient for this request. As the forum grows, so can his plan that he's on. A VPS or dedi would NOT be practical here, at least not in the beginning.

You don't need a VPS for a forum. Why does it seem these days that the solution for everything is to get a VPS?

@deeplist well cause that is where the money is made these days.

@OP
but if you are still looking. My shared hosting would definetly support your forum and you can
get it really cheap.

right now there is a buy one year get a second year free coupon.

or i can offer 25% off a month your choice. If you would like the 25% a month instead please email me at sales@24khost.com and put a link to this thread in the body and please state your screen name.

Gold
5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
10 Mysql database
10 Domains
500 Email addresses

$4.00 a month

Hi there,

We have been in business since 2005 under a different name (Pastilles Networks). Now brought under The MonkeyPC Limited registered in the UK.

I can tell you a high end VPS is not what you need at this stage. We can provide you with a reliable start-up package for $4.64 a month.

Our chimp package.

* 500 MB Disk space
* 5 GB Data Transfer
* 5 Email accounts
* 5 Domains

$4.64 a month

We have a variety of packages you can expand up to should the need arise.
If you have any questions private message me :)

Regards,

I think you need to check on the reviews of each web host so that you would know what is best for you. There might be best offers in each of them but sometimes, there are also hidden charges. The best person to ask for advice are those people who have actual experience in those sites. And their experiences are reflected in each reviews for every host. So better check on it plus the host offers and its prices so that you have better background and information on which host is best for you.

Last edited:
I could offer you our:
Shared Plan
Space:1GB
Bandwidth:2.5GB
MySQL Databases:5
Parked Domains:1
Sub-Domains:5
For - £2.99/monthly

Shared+ Plan
Space:2GB
Bandwidth:5GB
MySQL Databases:5
Parked Domains:2
Sub-Domains:5
For - £4.99/monthly

We are thinking about repricing or editing our plans so they will be better for the clients, if you still choose us now we will edit your account specs with the new once when we finalise it.

5000mb Disk Space
100gb Monthly Bandwith
DirectAdmin Control Panel
25 MySQL Database
10 Addon Domain
25 Sub Domains
25 Email Accounts
25 Forworders
10 Mailing Lists
10 AutoResponders
25 FTP Accounts
CGI Access
PHP Access
SpamAssassin
Catch-All E-mail
SSL Access
Cron Jobs
DNS Control
24/7 Ticket Support
FIRST MONTH FREE CODE:1STMONTHFREE
$3.00/M SIGNUP HERE
Please note you must have your own domain.
If you have any questions please ask. Free upgrades on features (email accounts, ftp accounts, ect...).Our website is getting a major makeover and will be online shortly.

Boilinghost - Quality Hosting At Epic Prices

Boilinghost | Quality Hosting at Epic Prices

* 10 GB disk space
* 30 GB bandwidth
* Free Cpanel
* 10 MySQL Databases
* 100 Email Accounts

Starting from
$3.00 per month

This is a special plan, reply here to avail it.

We also offer Cpanel , Live support and pretty much everything. Our hosting is highly reliable. We also offer 3 days free trail. To avail trail send email to support@boilinghost.com. Be sure to note us down.

Back