• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking Reseller (Unique)

Jackel.ca

Hello,

I'm seeking a reseller account that will allow for two custom nameservers, as well as PTR edits (Either upon request, or automated).

I'll assume 3 dedicated IP's will be required to accommodate the request.

As far as space/bandwidth/features go, I would like to keep these minimal as this account will only act a primary portal/contact point, but keeping a professional profile.

Please post/pm your offer.

Kind regards,
Jackel.

Without specific requirements it's hard to offer you the perfect package so, instead, just have a look at our reseller hosting packages and let us know if you need a custom package designed.

All of your other requirements, IP's, custom nameservers etc., are no problem!

Good luck with your search!

Hey there Obosor maybe somethng we can offer your like:

BEGINNER RESELLER ACCOUNT

* 25,600Mb Server Space
* 205,600Mb Transfer/Bandwidth
* WHM cPanel Access
* Master cPanel Access
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
* Each node consists of a 1Gbps NIC card & 10Gbps back-bone switch port direct to our upstream provider

NOTE:
Limited quanties, only a maximum of 4 Reseller Cloud Accounts will be able to purchase this server package!
We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

All Plans Include:
CORE Client Portal, WHM Control Panel, cPanel Control Panel, Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast, Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, Fantastico Script Autoinstaller, Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart

1 Month Price - $4.95 USD
3 Month Price - $4.45 USD
6 Month Price - $3.96 USD
12 Month Price - $3.47 USD

Extra IPs = $2.00/month

PURCHASE ACCOUNT NOW!

Last edited:
We can offer you our following junior reseller hosting package

20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
Custom Name Servers
cPanel/WHM
Host Unlimited Domains (Addon Domains)
Host Unlimited Clients
Unlimited Email Accounts
Fantastico Deluxe & RVSkins
Multi-Media Enabled
30 days money-back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

Only For $16.95/month

3 Dedicated IP addresses 1 used for creating cPanel accounts and 2 dedicated IP's for 2 custom name servers, cost $6/month

Total Plan Price: $16.95 + $6 = $22.95/month

For details kindly visit: http://www.beemhost.com/resellers/linux/junior.html

The above offers seem reasonable, but not yet any offers including the PTR request.

I would like to either edit, or request modifications to be made to the PTR (RDNS) records for each IP. This is generally a feature included with a VPS/Dedicated but my needs are unusually small for either of those.

If you cannot provide this service, then you are definitely not the provider for me. This is absolutely essential.

Kind regards,
Jackel.

Hi,
I am sorry to mention this in my first offer, yeah we will be able to offer you modifications to RDNS according to your requests .. our support department will add the RDNS entries against your dedicated IP's according to your wish.

Thank You ..

I believe that you should be sure that the hosting provider is trustworthy, so you'd better read customer hosting reviews before to make any final decision.

The above offers seem reasonable, but not yet any offers including the PTR request.

I would like to either edit, or request modifications to be made to the PTR (RDNS) records for each IP. This is generally a feature included with a VPS/Dedicated but my needs are unusually small for either of those.

If you cannot provide this service, then you are definitely not the provider for me. This is absolutely essential.

Kind regards,
Jackel.

Yes Jackel, a simple process and easily done as you wish! Just open a support ticket once you have been settled in.

Regards!

24khost can offer exactly what you are looking for.

Bronze Reseller
10 GB Space
60 GB Bandwidth
60 Mysql database
60 Domains
Unlimited Email addresses

Normal Price 6.00 a month or 72.00 a year

3 dedicated ip's 2.00 a peice

ptr and rdns setup for you.

We can offer you our cheapest reseller package:

cPanel Bronze Reseller
15 GB of Webspace / 75 GB of Bandwidth
Plus lots of features.
$4.96 per month (use promo code: halfoff)
(Or pay quarterly, biannually, annually or biennually for bigger discount)

Dedicated IP addresses are available for $2.00 each.
Reverse DNS available upon request and are setup within a few hours.

We've been in business for over 10 years! 99.98% uptime!

Sign up now on our cPanel server using promo code halfoff and receive 50% off your first billing cycle regardless of billing term.

Please contact me with questions.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I have not yet chosen a reseller provider yet. Still looking and doing my own research on the reliability of current offers.

well we have not been in business but we can provide you with exactly what you are looking for

Just to be a little more specific.

I do not plan to use this account to resell webspace. It is only a gateway/portal for a an upcoming network, which requires the use of reselling features to assign staff members specific "domains", which provide full control to that domain only.

Also note. I am looking for reliablity & support over quanity.

Still looking, thanks.

Back