• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Select the domain name

szenith1

I want to make a new website on Psychic readings.I have confusion on selecting the domain name. Please suggest me which name is better form SEO point of view please share your experiences.

Okay I'll crack the joke first! :biggrin2:

Don't you already know which one and what our experiences have been? (you should have see that comming too)

and back to serious, which domain names do you mean or is it domain extensions?

Type "Psychic readings" in any Search engine and check what are the associations with this phrase. You will come to any words/phrases, I'm sure!

I want to make a new website on Psychic readings.I have confusion on selecting the domain name. Please suggest me which name is better form SEO point of view please share your experiences.
You can choose psychicability.com or you can get information form domain hosting sites about availability and also you will get suggestion for domain name.

Back