• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SEO dead or alive

Well the bad SEO`s only have themselves to blame if their clients and their own websites got Penalty`d in the Penguin update.

After pengiun update seo become tough. So to get effective results make quality backlinks for your web sites and be sure about your website content!

It is still alive if you are getting good number of visits from organic results. But it is only possible by optimize your website as per Google SEO guidelines.

It is alive, but they have got tougher on their regulations and rules in my opinion.

They recently lowered the rank of a popular newspaper website from PR7 to PR3, which must have affected their search rankings as well.

Also, if you guys want to keep up-to-date with SEO techniques and when search engine updates occur, I recommend following this guy:
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/

He works for the Search Quality team in Google and posts some interesting insights into the search engine itself.

But to be honest, SEO is only part of the success of a website, you really need decent content in order to be rewarded my search engines, especially content which attracts people.

I watched this person giving his speech or whatever on TED and he said exactly the right words, it doesn't matter how many posts/articles you make, it's what is the most interesting that will attract people to spread your article etc.

Last edited:
Re:

SEO is Live ever because small and medium size firm always need to promote them services or products on search engine and generate revenue.

Back