• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sex with mum and dad

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Has anyone heard of this show? its on MTV, besides the ----ed up title of the show, its actually pretty funny.

MTV is nothing but BS these days. It's nothing like the 80s and early 90s. It's nothing but a bunch of dumb reality shows that nobody (besides teenage idiots) gives a sh!t about. Music Television.... my ---.

Whats MTV's ----ness have to do with the show I am talking about?
I was actually really upset when my pay tv company removed VH1 (or vh1 closed) and replaced it with MTV classic, I knew it would turn in to reality tv ---- and now yes they have reality tv on it already, soon there wont be any old songs at all.
I am one that also hates MTV, because they always turn music channels in to reality tv

People on reality shows know they're on TV , so they act different…SO the reality shows ARE NOT what they suppose to be.

Back