• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shared Hosting needed

Sorry for posting twice in 2 days, Realised I dont need reseller, couldnt edit the first post, and it got no replies anyway,

Looking for a Cpanel host, WITH PHPMYADMIN (IMPORTANT)
1GB space, 10+ databases, 10+ ftps, 10+ addon domains.
No ads
No posts

Will just generate much traffic, only used to build scripts and give out ftp to my friends to take a look at them. Will most likley not be open to the public, password protected index page.

Thanks.

Last edited:
1) No Ads and No Posts doesn't leave any room for the webhosting provider to make a profit. This means they won't be open very long.

2) Why not use Vixile Hosting Solutions in your signature?

My bad, was from 2008, been a while since I been on here lol.

I can put ads up, but no-one will see them, because as I said, its just a nesting ground for me to produce php scripts so no one will really see them.

If this is basically a private testing thing with absolutely no traffic sans friends testing scripts, then I suggest downloading Xampp or equivalent. I cannot imagine someone dishing out a GB of space (and no mention of transfer) especially when the entire "site" is private with password protected index pages.

Some hosts may also think this is going to be used as a file sharing "site" between friends since no one else would be able to see it. Xampp is probably best for your needs.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/index.html

We would offer you our bronze package free of charge for 1 year.

Includes 10GB storage and 200GB transfer and unlimited databases and ftp accounts. Comes with phpMyAdmin aswell.

We would offer you our bronze package free of charge for 1 year.

Includes 10GB storage and 200GB transfer and unlimited databases and ftp accounts. Comes with phpMyAdmin aswell.

And then what? If one has to pay, then it isn't a free offer.

We would see whether it would suit CrazyShooter better to stay on the free plan or move to one of our higher paid plans.

If you would like to reconsider community based free webhosting, we would be glad to offer you the following package:

L2PLay - http://www.lifelesspeople.com/hosting/

Disk space: 1GB
Data transfer (bandwidth): 5GB
Feature quota (MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts, Email Accounts etc): 15
Addon domains: 3
Parked domains: 3

You can read more about our service here and here.

Back