• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I Bounce?

To bounce or not to bounce, that is the question.

• Yes! Think of how awesome "I was a bouncer in college" stories sound when you're old and boring.

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No! Beating up drunk people is harder than it sounds.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Minimum wage here in GA is $5.85/hr. Probably different wherever Nick lives, but similar.

Heh, awesome. It just rose to $8.75/hr here in Ontario, and our dollar is worth around the same as the American dollar.

Dumb things is.. EVERYTHING STILL COSTS WAY MORE COMPARED TO THE USA:mad::doh!:!

[DWH]Yuxuan;980790 said:
Heh, awesome. It just rose to $8.75/hr here in Ontario, and our dollar is worth around the same as the American dollar.

Dumb things is.. EVERYTHING STILL COSTS WAY MORE COMPARED TO THE USA:mad::doh!:!

That's what happens when you raise the minimum wage a lot... it's called inflation, and it is what made the 1970s so awesome in the US.

I have 4 buddies from highschool who have been bouncing for 4+ years.

They all enjoy seem to enjoy doing it.

That's what happens when you raise the minimum wage a lot... it's called inflation, and it is what made the 1970s so awesome in the US.

I understand what inflation is, but that would also mean the Canadian dollar should be worth considerably less than the US dollar. But that's not the case, in fact, the reason the Canadian dollar is so strong right now is because of a stronger economy, and a recession in the States.

Which means, things in Canada should cost either the same or less that it would in America.

I dunno, the Canadian dollar could still trade highly against the US dollar in financial markets and yet the Canadian economy be at a point where inflation is high so Canadian goods still cost more. I'm not an economist though.

Wait...

-Free night at bar
-Occasionally beat people up for fun
-Take under-the-table tips for special admittance
-Get all the ladies when they are the most vulnerable (coming into bar) and most likely to sleep with you (leaving the bar plastered).

And you get paid for this?!

Wait...

-Free night at bar
-Get all the ladies when they are the most vulnerable (coming into bar) and most likely to sleep with you (leaving the bar plastered).

HAHAHA, I agree :D

Also, the minimum wage over here in NZ now is $12 :cool2:

Wait...

-Free night at bar

It's going to be a hard life.

Well guys, I start tomorrow night so I'll give updates on how many times I get shot in the face.

Back