• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I get a paid script installer (fantastico)

Tiger-Matt

Hi, im considering getting a new vps, and was wondering if I should get fantastico or installatron!

or stick to free ones such as softaculous for example!

This vps will be used for paid hosting.

Would like your opinions!

Thanks

The Mattster

I would def recommend Fantastico. Many people do not know how to install scripts manually through FTP. Installatron is good too.

If you can afford installatron, then use it. Because it has more exciting features than fantastico deluxe. :) Good Luck

If you are offering a free host, stick with softaculous, its really nice :D

If you are offering a paid host, get installatron but also offer softaculous.

Hi, im considering getting a new vps, and was wondering if I should get fantastico or installatron!

or stick to free ones such as softaculous for example!

This vps will be used for paid hosting.

Would like your opinions!

Thanks

The Mattster

Softaculous doesn't work right, half of the scripts miss their XML files and there is no uninstaller. I prefer Fantastico, but it is kind of expensive, not for a VPS tho.

I'd simply recommend Fantastico. Your clientele is that of Paid hosting. You spend the $2-$4/mo on Fantastico, and you will have the time you need to concentrate on other items of more importance for your paid clientele.

imo

Back