• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*sigh*

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Well life is going great! [/sarcasm]

This month I have had my credit card number used by someone other than myself so there is an investigation into that. Because of it charges went through but there were no funds so the bank hit me with over $200 in overdraft fees!!!

Then tonight I spent an hour and my fiance spent 2 hours getting ready we were gonna go out to dinner and have a good night got to the other side of town I was driving up the road doing what I thought was the speed limit [55] I seen a sign that said 35mph so I started slowing down. Next thing I know there is a blue light special in my mirror -.- got pulled over for doing 53mph in a 35mph zone. The fine for that with court costs.... $210!!!!!!

So that's $410 that I have lost this month... combine that with my cut in hours at work and the fact that my fiance is in between jobs right now and I have bills due... can anyone guess what I am right now?

If there is fradulent activity, the bank should withdraw the overdraft.

For the ticket take it to court and say u just saw the sign and was starting to slow down??

that sucks Tracker man. been there before myself bro. keep your head up. it will all work its way out somehow or another.

If there is fradulent activity, the bank should withdraw the overdraft.
It's a bank, they'll charge every time. You will have to take the fine then appeal against it after you've been charged. Even with charges for not paying a charge, ridiculous.

Oh , that's harsh .

@Tracker , just remember one thing:
Things can only get better now .

Good luck mate .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Oh , that's harsh .

@Tracker , just remember one thing:
Things can only get better now .

Good luck mate .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Wrong!

3 more overdraft charges -.- Where they came from I couldnt even decipher because there is money in the account

Stunning!!
Are they a bank or thieves in disguise?

Ring your local consumer grievance forum or whatever they call it and see if they can do something about it . Log an FIR just in case .

Bad luck :(. Hang in there, things will get better soon!

I don't think there's going to be a lot you can do about the speeding ticket, but SURELY your bank will help you out with the fraud??

Hope things are going better now :).

Back