• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So it's hotter in Canada than in Pheonix right now.

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
It's hotter in Toronto and Montreal than it is in Arizona. Booyahkasha!

I'm sitting on my balcony, with the laptop, enjoying the sun. God I'm so lazy.

It's toasty outside here too... and it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow. :eek:

toasty.gif

Right now (9:15pm) it's 86F/30C, with a heat index ("feels like") of 95/35. Thankfully, we got a second window air conditioning unit, which is keeping the house at a relatively comfortable ~85/29.
Tomorrow it's supposed to get up around 94/34, but Thursday it's going to cool down again... 83/28.

It was 36 and felt like 48 here, that's way to intense for me. Can't enjoy it without passing out after about two hours. Really humid, but that was when I'm outside, in my nice air conditioned home, nice and cold. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the beach on a nice day, but 48 degree's? come on people!

Being too lazy to actually check up on Atlanta's weather, I'll describe the temperature today as "Let's fry eggs on the sidewalk."

It is 35 C here in Martinique (Caribbean). There is a hurricane going north of here so all of the wind is gone. It is hot and there is no wind!

36 degrees Celsius in London Ontario, 43 with humidex. Getting into the car after it's been parked outside is like stepping into an oven.

Also, Ontario's energy consumption hit a new record mainly due to air conditioning.

striker said:
36 degrees Celsius in London Ontario, 43 with humidex. Getting into the car after it's been parked outside is like stepping into an oven.

Also, Ontario's energy consumption hit a new record mainly due to air conditioning.

Thanks to me, haha.

Nothing wrong with that! You can have the heat if you want it. It's actually fairly pleasant outside at night right now although I'm heading out to Southern California for the weekend tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 70's and 80's there! :beer:

Back