• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spacetowns

Originally posted by +chips
I think Spacetowns is pretty cool - they're only new, give them a chance. Instead of immediately bashing them; at least try and find out what happened first.

spacetowns is going ???
thats what i heard from another thread anyway .... well possiblily going :confused:

something about them being in debt.

Spacetowns is not going,
Andy (whos nick is spacetowns here) always posts the sites he has deleted in the boards,
If your site is breaking the TOS in ANY way it will be deleted!

who on earth said we were going? debt? haha we only been running 4 weeks we not going anywhere for a long time and there is no debt what so ever.

I did post a message saying we were looking into taking over 69megs.com which is a free host thats in debt and they are closing down and looking for a buyer.

Originally posted by spacetowns
who on earth said we were going? debt? haha we only been running 4 weeks we not going anywhere for a long time and there is no debt what so ever.

I did post a message saying we were looking into taking over 69megs.com which is a free host thats in debt and they are closing down and looking for a buyer.
and you're going to keep that 35k debt?

Originally posted by brettmeyers

I had it up and running for one day, but when I looked at it the next day it was gone. I find this very disrespectful, you didn't even give me a chance, you can't just do this to everyone that signs up that isn't a friend of yours or something.

When your account was deleted, you could have mailed us and explained that the site would be up very soon and we would have either restored your account for you, or you could have signed up for our services again.

Is that too much to ask for what we are giving you for free?

The reason we delete people abusing our services is so people who are hosting "live" websites with us have nice speedy sites that have a good uptime.

Paul

the 35k debt was a joke

Quote from current owners:

It's a joke, it had a "powered by venture capital" graphic for a little bit but it didnt work with the new site design, so someone thought of doing a statistics shtml insert which has that.

Back