• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Special Hosting Plan for Gamers. Special Price! Must SEE!

JclvSky

Got a website? Need a host for your clans?

Gamers' Special Hosting Plan:

http://www.order.datafirms.com/lt825/

500 Megs Storage
10 Gigs Transfer
Cpanel™ 5.3 Control Panel (Upgraded to 6)
Supports SSI
5 mySQL Databases
128-bit SSL Server
PHP Scripting Support
Perl Scripting Support
CGI Scripting Support
FrontPage Extensions
ASP (ASP for Perl Module)
Password Protection
Raw Access Logs
Graphical Website Stats
Error Logs
Complete Statistics for your website
Show lastest visitors

Unlimited POP3 Email Acounts
SMTP Server
Web Mail Enabled
Unlimited Aliases
Unlimited Responders
Mail Forwarding
Spam Filters
Major Domo
Mail Exchanger
Catch All Adress

Unlimited FTP
Anonymous FTP Controls
Anonymous FTP Messages
Session Control

File Manager
Upload
Database Support
mySQL
PHP MyAdmin

Auto-Install Scripts
Integrate
Chatroom
Build a website!
Interchange E-Commerce Software
Agora Cart
Site Submitter
Advanced GuestBook
Counter
Countdown
CGI EMail
FormMail Clone
Entropy Search
Entropy Search
PhpBB Forum, and more...

Real Audio/Video Streaming (via http)
QuickTime Streaming (via http)
Windows Media Streaming (via http)
Shockwave Flash
Customized Error Pages
Server Side PGP Encryption
HotLink Protection
Whois & Trace route Utility
Search Engine Submission
CRON Jobs
MIME Types

Setup Fee: $0.00
Yearly: $50.00 - Special Price!

If you plan to pay monthly, please feel free to contact us at the address below.

Gamers' Special Hosting Plan Special E-mail Address to contact: washington@datafirms.com

Please feel free to contact us at the address above with any inquires.

Last edited:
Hmm...

A couple questions...

What types of domain do you support? Does ".co.uk" work?

Is the price fixed, or is it subject to change (that price one year, a different price the next)?

And no subdomains? Or did you just forget to mention it?

(Currently using free hosting, but if my site gets large enough I'll consider trying your service...)

Re: Hmm...

Originally posted by k-san
A couple questions...

1.) What types of domain do you support? Does ".co.uk" work?

2.) Is the price fixed, or is it subject to change (that price one year, a different price the next)?

3.) And no subdomains? Or did you just forget to mention it?

(Currently using free hosting, but if my site gets large enough I'll consider trying your service...)

Hello,

1.) Yes we support all kinds of domain including .co.uk.

2.) The price is subject to change on March 31 (Note: This offer ends on March 31), but We offer a price-freeze guarantee, so if you sign up before March 31, we will guarantee that you will get this price as long as you stay with us.

3.) Sorry, we forgot to mention it that 20 Subdomains is included in this plan.

if you still have any further questions or inquires, please feel free to contact me at geoff@corp.datafirms.com

Kind Regards,
Geoff.

Seems good...

Sorry if I'm getting bothersome, but I'm considering getting a .name domain instead, mostly accessibility and pricing reasons... do those work as well? Seeing as they're formatted firstname.lastname.name it's making me slightly worried about compatibility... and if you have a subdomain of one, is it subdomain.firstname.lastname.name? Does it work at all?

Just wondering, and I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you v_v;

Re: Seems good...

Sorry if I'm getting bothersome, but I'm considering getting a .name domain instead, mostly accessibility and pricing reasons... do those work as well? Seeing as they're formatted firstname.lastname.name it's making me slightly worried about compatibility... and if you have a subdomain of one, is it subdomain.firstname.lastname.name? Does it work at all?

Just wondering, and I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you v_v;

Yes we support .name domain as well, we support all kinds of domains as long as you point our nameservers correctly at your registrar, there
should not be any problem. ;)

That's good to know.

Let me check my site's growth rate for the next week or so and then I'll let you know, that okay?

Okay then.

It's not particularly large right now, but sites don't grow much on free web space anyhow, so I'll take the offer.

So... how exactly does this work? Do I point the domain to your servers first? A set of instructions would be nice, it's a bit vague on your site.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Re: Okay then.

It's not particularly large right now, but sites don't grow much on free web space anyhow, so I'll take the offer.

So... how exactly does this work? Do I point the domain to your servers first? A set of instructions would be nice, it's a bit vague on your site.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Hi again, thank you for your interest, we need your email address to send you the instructions how to get started, :classic2:

thanks again, :)
Geoff.

Is PayPal the only payment method you accept? If so I guess I'll get a PayPal account ^_-;

Last edited:
Back