• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

NewarkNew

Hello all,

I am looking into hosting ONE website. Not only will you get hosting that offer paid quality, but you also get the following features:

Free Top Level Domain!
No Ads/Posts/Or other bull
250 MB Web Space With Ability to Add More Free!
2000 MB Bandwidth With Ability to Add More Free!
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
cPanel + Fantastico
PHP5, Perl 5.8.5, CGI-bin
Free Advertising for your website
Prime Hosting by Visage Hosting for free!

But theres a catch of course, you need to have a website premade. I am talking about a nice one too! With ACTUAL content to justify me paying for advertising and domain for it. Now, your wondering what I get from this. In return for this, you must say your part of my network of websites. While I don't own your website content at all, which you own the copywrite to, but you must say you are affiliated with me. Right now my website isn't done yet, so I will have a while to go. This is not a contest, but once it is over, its over.

BTW, the following things are unacceptable:

Forum only site
Offering hosting of any kind
Illegal content hosting
Blogs

The following are acceptable:

E-Commerce Website
Gaming Website
Hobby Website
Free Online Games
Websites dealing with Niches

Another requirement must also be followed and that is the amount of unique hits your receive. If you fall below 20,000 Unique Hits per week, then we will cut your website. We will not abruptly delete your content and will not until you have backed it all up, including the database.

You can of course put your own ads to generate income, but you must put ours first. Discussion for how/where will be discussed later on. Also, if we do not generate much traffic for our site from yours, we will ask you to please take down your website.

We see this as an investment opportunity for the both of us as you can create a sound website that can generate some income while we receive hits to ours thanks to you. If your referrals generates a healthy number to ours, we will pay you in addition to offering free web hosting.

It doesn't get better then this people. But as you can see, our standards are high. Please send your websites hosted to:

websites@hybirdinfluence.com

If you can not find a host, please email us saying you need a temporary host and we will grant you a 5 Day pass using our limited version. Once hosted, you need to resend us email telling us you've uploaded the website.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions, either look me up here or email us.
We offer you

I think ....
20,000 user per week = 80,000 user/mo
80,000 user per month well consume alot more than 2000 MB Bandwidth

My apologies, perhaps the numbers are rather high, however, we will talk more deeply about this to those who are interested in earning something.

Back