• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsorship Request - VPS or a Dedicated Server

aniahm

We are starting a new post2host community and want to offer to our users shared and reseller cPanel hosting. We already have 3 master reseller accounts with 30gb of disk space each that I am paying myself without any sponsors or donors. We are currently looking for a VPS or a Dedicated Server with good specifications and with a cPanel licence so we can give better hosting to our members (our current plans are 2gb of disk space on reseller and 1gb of disk space on shared). Our community is not yet complete and there are still no active users but we can guarantee that at least 100 users will sing up on the first month. If we get a dedicated server with high specs we can also offer free VPS to our users, but even a normal VPS with a cPanel licence will be needed for our shared and reseller hosting. We plan on managing our servers and if you request us to, we will not contact support for any kind of help. We promise to put backlinks to your site on our forum and to share the earnings we get from ads on our site and donors.

Please consider this request since we really need a good hosting to support us.

Looking forward to your answer,

Best regards,

AniAhm
ani.a@usa.com
+355686858181

I guess I don't get the point of this. It's been proven time and time again that post-2-host is a bunch of nonsense. The only people who are going to put forth the effort to "post" to get "host" are kids with no money and spammers/scammers. Anybody else who is doing anything even remotely legitimate isn't going to get involved in this. Ad revenue is dead these days, so that's not much of an incentive. The "link backs" would come from the kids and scammers that are trying to get the free hosting, so the traffic that the sponsor would get would be pointless and dirty. Waste of time.

Back