• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SQL Server Hosting

jdebord

I am in need of a SQL Server database that allows remote access. I really do not even need to webhosting unless that comes with the package, but I would prefer a very light, low cost package.

Hey, your choice of SQL Hosting, or just take an entire webhosting package. What is your budget, I'm pretty sure my lowest end packages will be favorable to you.

SQL Server = MSSQL

The hosting packages that I'm seeing above seem to only offer MySQL databases. I need Microsoft SQL Server aka MSSQL, and it needs to allow remote access since it will be replicating from a local access db.

jdebord said:
The hosting packages that I'm seeing above seem to only offer MySQL databases. I need Microsoft SQL Server aka MSSQL, and it needs to allow remote access since it will be replicating from a local access db.

Slight error on our Windows page (will correct shortly), by default you'll get MySQL, however we can convert one of your allocation to MSSQL if required at no extra charge if you submit a support request with your account name.

jdebord said:

Hi jdebord,
We offer MS-SQL in our plans and it allows remote access as well. As you haven't specified your budget, any other requirement , I assume that you are looking for something basic. Our Business package provides 10 GB space, 500 GB Bandwidth,5 web sites,1 SQL Server,10 MySQL for $9.00p/mth with no set up fees if you go for yearly payment(Prepaid).For more details visit at http://www.m6.net/a1small.asp

If you are looking for a plan higher(more MS-SQL) than this have a look at
http://www.m6.net/prices.aspx
There is 30 days money back guarantee as well.

Back