• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SSL Distorting site when logging in and out

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Hi, I am in the process of creating a new online auction site.

Im testing everything over and over again to ensure that if I find any errors, I can correct them immediately.

So far, only 1 error and it lies with my SSL setup. I have an SSL certficate installed on the domain. The software has an inside the admin panel, to enable SSL connection. Plus I added modrewrite coding to enable https to always show. I have done this in the past (modrewrite) with no issues.

However, for some strange, unknown reason, it is distorting the site when you log in and out (as shown in the picture below).

I have tried removing the modrewrite code, and have tried, disabling the SSL in the site admincp, and just enabling it with the modrewrite but same issue no matter what.

Any idea on how to resolve this??

Untitled.jpg

Most browsers are going to enforce that on an SSL page, all resources loaded are also SSL. That includes images, scripts, and stylesheets. Looks like you're missing the latter.

What the issue ended up being was 2 different mod rewrite codes interfering with one another.

Back