• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ST-Media.com Webhosting

ddouma

ST-Media.com is a few steps away to start a webhosting that has BIG webspace and FAST connection that is payable for everyone!

Fill our questionsform in and press on send, and help making this hosting service reliable, cheap and available for everyone! This is not a signup form!

http://www.st-media.parcabul.com/st-media/signup/

We almost have everything done, so it will be up and running in about 2 months.

Service, Speed and Space is our number one thing we are looking at.
Because many hosts have no fast connection, and you pay to much for space like 25 MB.
For a normal website this is enough but for big website you need big space and connection that has the same price as a normal host that offers 25 MB.

Service is also important, users must always be helped fast and good.

Thanks!

PS: Good a mod move this to: Paid Hosting?
Because I posted it wrong :) thanks!

Last edited:
The fill in that question form yes, the host we don't now that yetm, the hosting will be online in the next 2 months. It's only a questionform no sign-up :).

I posted it wrong, should be in that other forum.

We are gonna offer some small space like +/- 100 MB for free, and some big space about 1000 Mb and higher against a cheap price.

But it's not 100% that I already know the plans and prices, depands on what the people send us, what they want.

We make a host for the people, so the people who send us that question form will help 50% to set-up a host that is cheap, fast and big and that everyone can pay!

Last edited:
Well small spaces yes, but you must see it like this:

A hosting must earn a bit, so when we don't ask some payment we have to add pop-ups or banners.

Small hostings have that, but payed not.

We are thinking to set-up some free accounts and some payed that have allot of space and transfer.

Not sure what we are gonna offer free with pakkets, depands like I said on what people want by filling in that questionform.

I think PHP and FTP and CGI will be included.
FTP 100% sure!

Because I don't like myself to upload with http or something like that.

PHP and CGI I think yes, because of forums etc.

Mysql could be free, not sture like I said.
We wait 2 weeks then collect all questionforms, and then we are gonna set-up accounts.

OK, great!

Like I said I can't promise what packets there will be.
But I can promise that the hosting will come within 2 months.

A hosting that is FAST, BIG and payable for everbody.
So not $500 a month for 5000 MB space and 25 GB traffic.

We don't like that when we would search a host so why should we offer it!

Service, Speed and Space is our number one thing what is important for the users.
Some host don't have that!
And ofcourse payable for everyone!

Well like I said some posts above:

Free space means or banners or pop-ups with some hosts.
A hosts has to urn something, and that is the same with us.

Like I said there maybe will come some small free and bigger payed packets.

Still some question forms sendings needed, we have now alot, but more is always better :).

You can fill it in on this address http://www.st-media.parcabul.com/st-media/signup/

No sigup, only question form!

Or you good reply to this posts, what you like, etc...

We are making a hosting like the users want, not what we want.

We make some account free, that are small.
But also some payed, that have none pop-ups or banners.

FAST, BIG and SERVICE is what we are planning to offer!

OK, we had questionforms submits :), and alot! Thanks!.

We are gonna discus tomorrow, the packets we gonna offer and our terms of use, but that means not that you can't submit any more the questionform.

It will be online for about one week.

Thanks for submits!

Any suggestions for a webhosting?
Things that are bad in other host that we must not do..., etc.

Back