• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Gizba.com

Keen

I had an account at gizba.com
I uploaded some of my snl rm files to the site... nothing illegal... I wasn't even hotlinking to the site from another site. Their little ad button was on the page. Everything was good.
Except this morning its gone! I try to go to the page, it redirects me to gizba.com
I try to log in, my account isn't found!
Those scumbuckets!
Now I have to reupload about 45 mb of files... elsewhere :eek:

matrixnyc, the supporter of gizba's """"""""""".5 GB """""""""""hosting""""""""""" service""""""""""" emailed the webmaster. they said they were moving to a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""dedicated """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""server""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What thread was this discussed in, because I must have missed it...
I guess I'll ride this gizba thing out then... but if its 2 weeks and its still not working, then I'll upload my stuff elsewhere!

It cannot use FTP and it cannot create folders.. If I need to upload 100 files, I have to select 100 times to upload. How inconvinient...

Gizba is going to launch FTP, and just for the hell of it, I am going to upload a entire shareware CDROM to see if they really offer 500MB.

Gizba uses Homefree.... that should tell you there that they know jack shít about servers, setting up FTP, etc...

haha.. saying "Gizba" just sounds funny :D

Back