• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Streets of the world

Your houses look closer together than the ones in our new housing estate developments. Can you hear your neighbour fart?

Houses in my neighbourhood are about 20 or so feet apart at least.

The picture makes the area look far more condensed than it actually is.

bozley05 said:
I like Quebec, your houses are weird shapes though. Is it snow related or something?

Snow + rain so it slides off the roof and doesn't accumulate.

This picture isn't of the whole street, just what I see outside of my bedroom window...

Love the classic 60's/70's home across the road Tandoc. Are you like in Elsternwick or something?

14th floor in what appears the middle of nowhere, interesting building design.

Nah, bit further out, Mount Waverley. There are a lot more along the road, but this street is slowly being demolished and rebuilt...

Yeh, alot of those trashy homes are being demolished. Especially like in Bentleigh, Carnegie, Moorabbin, Highett etc... Thank god, they are an eyesore, especially the really brown ones.

Once
Mahoro said:
http://kevin.obhost.net/56th/

720x576...cropped out some of my neighbors, so they won't know about it :p

01 - facing SEE
02 - facing NWW

ahhh New York. Reminded by the famous speech..

"[size=-1]Live in New York once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in California once, but leave before it makes you soft"

Nice Street. My former job had an office on Broadway and 5th? I don't remember the exact address.
[/size]

Back