• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Streets of the world

This reminds me of a TRUE story that happened when I was in the NYC..

Our school had organised some trip for a bunch of students to go to the USA. After about 15 days, we'd gone from NYC to DC and back again, stops all along the way -- and on the 15th day we were off to catch a plane to LA. As we're getting off the bus, these two ladies walk up to the bus steps offering us tickets to the Late Show with David Letterman, free of course. Unfortunately we couldn't go because filming was at like 5, and so was our flight.

Disappointed, I cheered up anyway, since the next 2 days were to be spent at Disneyland and Universal Studios... however, when we get to the hotel in LA that night... I flick on Letterman, and I catch it during the Top 10 List.. lo and behold, he was doing 'Top 10 comments made by tourists in NYC', with actual tourists reading them out -- FOR SOME REASON, I felt that could've been us on that show, but this could just be my hyperactive imagination. It sure as hell felt real >.>

The events of this story took place about a year and a week ago today...

Manhattan was a cool place... very... full of everything....

[edit]
this was the top10 list of that night...
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesh..._archive2004/ls_topten_archive_20040630.shtml

[/offtopic]

Last edited:
I wish I had singapores weather right now... I wanna see this great train system everyone is carrying on about, and the airport that takes up 5% of the countries land mass.

bozley05 said:
I wish I had singapores weather right now... I wanna see this great train system everyone is carrying on about, and the airport that takes up 5% of the countries land mass.
That's ironic, as I'm currently wishing for Australia's weather over here.

P.S if you viewed the last photo I posted... i took it when there was a car accident. look closer...

hah. I was waiting for you to post an image of your "street".

What river is it that runs along there?

that there is the Fraser River.

as soon as the water goes down enough so that there's a beach again I'm going to build a sauna/sweatlodge down there.

He forgot to include the desert-like terrain, rattlesnakes, cactus, and dust devils though. :p

But seriously. Beats where I am right now.

Back