• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Submission to 200,000 seo friendly directories. $5 - LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Ammo

Hey,

We are offering the chance for you to have your site submitted to 200,000 search engine/ffa sites.

- By submitting your site you can build a huge amount of backlinks to your site.
- You can greatly increase your position within the major search engines!
- Increase traffic to your site.

I will have the submissions done usually within 24 hours, but it could take as long as 48 hours if there are various sites in the queue!

Price is $5 for 1 site or $10 for 3! This is for a limited time only and the price will rise very soon!

Payment will be via paypal.

What I will need will be:

Site Name
Site url
Site Description
Your Name
Email (suggested a spam email, also a few may need approval)

The software will pick up keywords etc for the site.

Any questions just ask!

Thanks alot! - Dan

What software are you using to do this, is it AdBlaster? Also, could it be seen by Google as a "BlackHat" SEO tactic?

I am interested in this but, I'm still waiting to hear how he does this, if it's AdBlaster or some other automatic submission software. If it is, it will do more harm than good, and will get you banned in Google quickly!

I assume since he has not responded, it must be one of those auto submission softwares like AdBlaster that just end up getting your link banned in Google. You can do this if you want to make a quick buck on a domain you don't care about but, if it's a website that you want to succeed, I wouldn't do this!

Hey, It was actually traffic seeker, that I am running the sites through, but after using the software a bit, Ive found I dont really like it, and dont think it actually submits to as many sites as they say they do!

I can still run any sites through traffic seeker, but I personally dont think its worth it now!

Sorry for the delay!
- Dan

Back