• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

super cheap colo?

JJW

NLC
NLC
Looking for somebody who can offer super cheap colo, not looking for tons of
bandwidth somewhere around 1500 gb and 2u of space.

Looking for less than $50 a month.

Check with Anthony at RubyRingTech.com. He's a great guy and can give you a great deal on colo!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...r+St,+Las+Vegas,+Clark,+Nevada+89183&t=h&z=17

SS-2011-03-28_15.51.50.png

I'm good thanks. I would want FAR more information about this "datacenter" before I colocated with him.

Sigh, for the record Ruby Ring Technologies is my company, We found that in general people could not spell Technologies, so we shortened our domain name to rubyringtech.com Look at the link Charles provided, Alan is the "owner" and sadly I am listed as the "secretary" because at the time I was going through a very ugly divorce and my wife sold me the company thinking she could sue me back for it after the divorce.

Second of all Storage Facility, is truthfully where I live. My wife is the district manager, and we have a free 1800 sq ft home on property. Hence the reason to ship to me directly instead of shipping the VegasNAP DC, I have tons of space to store the boxes/shipping containers the servers come in. Which oh great and smart Tyler google map my house to the DC, it is a few miles away. If anybody managed to look at the very first sentence instead of the last sentence, http://rubyringtech.com/colocation/ "Ruby Ring Technologies is now offering Colocation Services in Las Vegas Nevada. Our cage is inside of the VegasNap facility. "

So please I am all ears to any way I might be hiding anything or telling a lie.

Thanks,
Anthony

What location are you interested in? I believe that it will be reasonable to choose the one that is close to your servers.

Looking for somebody who can offer super cheap colo, not looking for tons of
bandwidth somewhere around 1500 gb and 2u of space.

Looking for less than $50 a month.

I guess I should be more specific I am just trying to find a location and trying to get an idea if this is possible please post the price you can do. This is more research than anything right now.

Location (datacenter)
bandwidth providers
cost per 2u including power and bandwidth

You will find the abundance of COLO providers in the market along with different locations.. Try to search via Google for them.

Back