• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

super fast webhosting needed

xzooom1

i need super fast hosting for my web site with following :

1- 8 cpus

2- 8 to 12 giga ddr 3 ram

3- 10 giga space

4- 100 giga bandwidth

i need the hosting to be not over loaded server the uptime 99.9%

* payment method: 2checkout.com , visa , mastercard

Hello can you please verify, do you need a dedicated server, vps or shared hosting ? Also please tell us about your monthly budget, What will you host on the server etc ?

The speed of the hosting services does not necessarily depends on the server specifications of the hosting provider's server but it may be one of the contributing factors. Some facts that you have missed includes the Hard Drive used (7.2k RPM SATA vs 10K/15k RPM SAS), web server, caching, configurations and tuning etc.

What is your budget for the requirements that you have above? What will you be running on the hosting account?

Could you please specify what exactly you are looking for? Is that shared account on the server with specifications you have mentored or that just should be dedicated server?

i need webhosting company running superfast hosting

note: lite speed webserver is not prefered plz the company that run lite speed does not reply to this post plz plz , i need apache web server

my budget is 7 dollar per month

Web-10
Disk Space 10,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 200GB
Unlimited Features
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
Full Fantastico De Luxe
4.99$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

What Included
• FREE Setup
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• Cpanel $ Full Fantastico De Luxe
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Zend Optimizer / Ioncube / Awstats
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily weekly monthly Backup

We take shared hosting to the next level. You will no longer need to see shared hosting as a sluggish form of hosting. We host our shared accounts on high-end servers that utilize dual quad core Xeon processors. To ensure performance for all of our clients, we do not oversell our resources. Our main node is connected with 100Mbps connection, you'll be able to get maximum speed as possible.

Shared2 | Compare All Pakages!

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

Are You New Customer!
Promotion1 : aug50off Get 50% One Time discount on any shared and reseller hosting plan, applys on monthly payments only. ( Expires 31 august 2009 ).

note: lite speed webserver is not prefered plz the company that run lite speed does not reply to this post plz plz , i need apache web server

Any reason for you to avoid LiteSpeed? LiteSpeed is a drop-in replacement for Apache so there should not be any compatibility issues.

ServerOrigin.Com would like to offer you our Minimal hosting Plan:
15,000 MB Disk Space
250 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
CPanel 11 Control Panel
Fantastico + RVSkins
--------------------------------
$2.99/Month

Signup Here!

This server is hosted in the DimeNOC datacenter. (Orlando, FL)

Free Domain registration with 1-Year subscription.

And if that is Zeus server you will not consider the offer will you?

JSHosts do not oversell and use high quality, reliable servers. We're known for our excellent uptime so please take a look at our web hosting plans. Should you require a VPS we'll even help you upgrade when the time comes.

Our Plans: http://jshosts.com/shared.html

We accept payments by PayPal, 2CheckOut, Google Checkout and Bank/Wire Transfer.

Information
As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC, Snoork Hosting can offer you the following hosting service.

Snoork 1
9 GB Diskspace
90 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$9.99 Monthly | More Information

Special Offer
50% off first month, coupon code: 50OffService

Guarantees
30 Day Money Back
24/7 Support Center
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

Server Specs
Processor: Intel Q9400 2.66Ghz
Type: Quad Core
Memory: 8GB DDR SDRAM
System: Linux - CentOS 5
Connection: Up to 100Mbps

We do offer fast and high quality web hosting services with no over selling or over loading guarantee too

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon Domains, Unlimited Subdomains, Unlimited Park Domains
cPanel 11
PHP 5.2.10, Mysql 5, Zend optimizer, Ion cube, GD library, Curl
Apache 2
Fantastico Deluxe & Rv skins
100% uptime guarante, 30days moneyback guarantee, No overselling guarantee

Only for $6.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html (Linux Hosting)

We do accept payments via 2CO ..

shopaserver shared servers have dual Intel Xeon (Harpertown) 2.5 GHz Quad Core Processors. We run CentOS Enterprise Linux. The servers have 8 GB of RAM and the connection speed on our servers is 100 mbps (mega bits per second) constant. We also have instant weekly backups of your content.
data center is world reputed data center Thplanet
we have ddos protection for you. and raid 10 for data security. for details please visit shopaserver. our basic package start at $2.5 only, so affordability plus quality

shopaserver shared servers have dual Intel Xeon (Harpertown) 2.5 GHz Quad Core Processors. We run CentOS Enterprise Linux. The servers have 8 GB of RAM and the connection speed on our servers is 100 mbps (mega bits per second) constant. We also have instant weekly backups of your content.
data center is world reputed data center Thplanet
ddos protection for you. and raid 10 for data security. for details please visit shopaserver site. basic package start at $2.5 only, so affordability plus quality

Back