• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Techanex Free Hosting!

Hi, everyone! I am the Founder of Techanex Hosting, a free unlimited hosting service! We offer unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, databases, addon domains, parked domains, and subdomains. While this service is "unlimited", we do have a quota that we cannot surpass, but the quota is so high that it will not be passed for a while. I'd like to go on and on about our service, but why do that when you can try it out for yourself? Go on, sign up! IT'S ALL COMPLETELY FREE!

Thanks,
Michael Kinder
Founder | Techanex Hosting

I would also like to hear your feedback from using our service! Be brutally honest with me, as I truly need to know if something is wrong or if something needs fixed.

Thanks,
Michael Kinder

Then why not just list that quota?

Okay. Our current quota per month is:

95367431640625 MB of Traffic (Global Quota)
95367431640625 MB of Disk Space (Global Quota)
999 SQL Databases (Per User Account)
9999 Sub / Addon / Parked Domains (Per User Account)

I hope this clears things up with users. As you can see, our quota consists of a very large amount, while client quota is currently set to this maximum quota.

Thanks,
Michael Kinder

{EDIT} Okay. Our current quota per month is:

95367431640625 MB of Traffic (Per User Account)
95367431640625 MB of Disk Space (Per User Account)
999 SQL Databases (Per User Account)
9999 Sub / Addon / Parked Domains (Per User Account)
Actually I was looking a bit closer and all of these quotas apply to a single account.

1. NO offers with "unlimited" or "unmetered" transfer/bandwidth/space. There is no such thing.
  2. Virtually unlimited/unmetered offers; use common sense. If it seems virtually impossible, it will be removed.
That would be a virtually unlimited offer. Such a thing does not exist. What the panel says doesn't mean anything. That number can be set to whatever. What matters is the physical space on the drive.

You're saying each account gets 90,949,470 TB of disk space. Yes...90 million Terabytes. If you think there are 90 million TB of drive space available for every account, I have a bridge to sell you. ;) That's 22.5 million 4TB disk drives, assuming no RAID. I'd love to see your server, with 22.5 million hard drives in it. :D And of course that would be for 1 account.

That's exactly why such offers are not allowed here. Such a thing doesn't exist.

I'm not saying that all of this can be used, but this is the quota set by our hosting reseller. I am sorry for the confusion. Besides, who will use that much space per account anyway. I didn't set the quota. iFastNet did. If you would like to know why the quota is so high, you should probably contact them and ask them why they set the quota so high.

Very sorry,
Michael Kinder

But your clients don't deal with ifastnet, they deal with you. You are the ones lying to your clients. That's terrible business practice.

But your clients don't deal with ifastnet, they deal with you. You are the ones lying to your clients. That's terrible business practice.

Okay. I'm not lying to my clients. I don't like getting in arguments, so I am going to end this here. If you keep it up, that's up to you. I have changed the whole thing to free commercial hosting with the most you can host being at 500GB. Sorry, everyone. Admins, if you could change the title to Free Commercial Hosting! or just delete this thread. Thanks, everyone!

Unlimited offer are just not allowed, why you use dot.tk? Do you think that people will trust your website? dot.tk is a free domain TLD looks better, I have .com domain just a few pounds per year you get a good domain name.

Unlimited offer are just not allowed, why you use dot.tk? Do you think that people will trust your website? dot.tk is a free domain TLD looks better, I have .com domain just a few pounds per year you get a good domain name.
Dot.tk is actually considered a top level domain now, but I am using a free domain name just until it picks up speed, then I will transfer the accounts to the new domain. I have limited all accounts to 500 GB because of this. Sorry, I didn't read the rules. It was my fault. I have reported this thread for it. :confused:

Michael Kinder

Free domains will not be trusted and your MOFH reseller might be used for abuse activity. I recommed your to buy a premium reseller somewhere if you don't know one I can help you out.

Free domains will not be trusted and your MOFH reseller might be used for abuse activity. I recommed your to buy a premium reseller somewhere if you don't know one I can help you out.
I am actually in the process of upgrading to the premium reseller right now. I was trying their service out, and it's pretty great! What other reseller's do you recommend? I looking for multiple ones with different features.

Back