• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TeppaHosting Hacked - If you are Customer, Please read

Teppa, you it knew as this hacker made this? set enable firewall and other things to prevent this...

They were up and running a few days ago...
Now their site is completely down again !!!

No info about them ?

PaulP.

This group has been hacking numerous Websites in the past month, using SQL injection attacks. Any of you who have Websites based on PHP/MySQL would do well to ensure your code is rock-solid. These guys are ruthless - trust me.

I don't think this attack had anything to do with an SQL injection. Cpanel creates system users and one of those users most likely uploaded a script to execute shell commands in order to delete all system users.

It would definitely be feasible to put forth a measure to keep users from browsing outside their home directory via a script.

Using CHOWN only the owner of that directory or a ROOT user can make changes to that directory.

I suggest that people only have 1 root user "ROOT" and change the password to it at least once a month. Change the password to something that Includes, Alphanumeric and grammatical characters. This will make the change at guessing the password near impossible.

I know about teppahosting. :d I think not bad, but i don't think, Teppahosting have bad firewall :( But good luck !!! :D

I have a feeling this was a hacker also named z3r0 f1ash0r... he's been threatening my friends, and one of my friends had his site on the teppa6 server, so I have a feeling it might've been z3r0 f1ash0r.

Even one of my friend hosted his site at teppa
Well can any one tell me how to make safe mode on
& did you got answer that from where hacker did all this ??
:p

Last edited:
i just have one thing to say... SEBASTIAN WAKE UP!, if u got ur mail deleted or hacked or something please create another mail and register for another account here and PM us or something, the another CEO's of teppahosting didn't saw u in several days... im afraid, what happened to u? :S

Back