• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TeraFree :: Totally Free / Post2Host options

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello,

I would like to announce the launch of TeraFree; the totally free, fast hosting solution. Below are some general features:
  • Fast Dedicated Servers
  • DirectAdmin Control Panel
  • 5 digit domain used for subdomains (Varies based on server)
We are currently running a promotion for a free domain, check it out over on our forums: http://forums.terafree.com/showthread.php?t=39&p=47&viewfull=1#post47

Our first plan is completely free; just register on our forums and register for an account via the 'Manage your Account' link on our forums!
  • Disk Space: 500 MB
  • Transfer: 5000 MB
  • Hosted Domains: 1
  • Sub-domains: 5
  • Parked Domains / FTP Accounts / MySQL Databases / E-mail Accounts: Unmetered
    CRON JOBS ARE NOT ENABLED ON THIS ACCOUNT!
Our second plan requires 10 posts to signup and then 10 posts per month to continue services.
  • Disk Space: 1500 MB
  • Transfer: 15000 MB
  • Hosted Domains:20
  • Parked Domains / FTP Accounts / MySQL Databases / E-mail Accounts / Sub-domains:Unmetered
  • CRON JOBS ARE NOT ENABLED ON THIS ACCOUNT!!
And finally our last plan requires 25 posts per month and you get the following:
  • Disk Space: 4000 MB
  • Transfer: 40000 MB
  • Hosted Domains:UNLIMITED
  • Parked Domains / FTP Accounts / MySQL Databases / E-mail Accounts / Sub-domains:Unmetered
  • CRON JOBS ARE ENABLED ON THIS ACCOUNT!!!
Want to get started? Register on our forums @ http://forums.terafree.com/ and get started today. Please note the first 10 posts on all accounts are manually verified and approved; please wait upto 12 hours for your posts to be approved. We are sorry about this and hope to change this practice soon!

Hello,

Yes, I was having some issues and suspended the account. I will re-enable it soon thanks! Dam Chinese spammers!!!

Back