• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The guessing game - what song is this?

Originally posted by Jan

Seems to me they are better off without you for a friend if you are so shallow that you can't like them for what they are and not for what they prefer to watch. :confused2

Actualy, that's not why they're no longer my friends, but thanks for playing amateur psychologist. Why must you be so condescending to everyone, Jan?

Originally posted by Rodie
Yck.. I hate anime. I had some friends that used to watch it back in 8th grade, and not surprisingly, they're no longer my friends.
And why are you so eager to give up on your friends because they like something you don't Rodie?

Some of my friends love peanut butter, I don't, but they are still my friends, some friends like country music....some friends like yada yada yada.....need I go on?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jan

And why are you so eager to give up on your friends because they like something you don't Rodie?

Some of my friends love peanut butter, I don't, but they are still my friends, some friends like country music....some friends like yada yada yada.....need I go on?

Again, that's NOT why they are no longer my friends. I'm in college now, so it's not too surprising that I'm no longer friends with kids I went to shcool with in 8th grade. I moved on.

I was really only kidding when I said "not surprisingly they are no longer my friends." :eek:

Hold the phone! Jan doesn't like peanut butter.

Well, I can't talk to you anymore, Jan, you have lost my respect :devious2:

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Hold the phone! Jan doesn't like peanut butter.

Well, I can't talk to you anymore, Jan, you have lost my respect :devious2:

Same here...now I'm going to get a peanut butter sandwich.

Originally posted by TRUNKS
:O! I was the creator of this thread and I started a new page!

I have to make a wish. :rolleyes:

I wish...
umm...

I OWNED MY VERY OWN SALACIUS CRUMB!! :biggrin2:
It's still on page 1 for me

Originally posted by Blank Verse
that's a great idea. Right after I finish my current sandwhich, I'll go get the peanut butter.

It's good for the heart. :D

No really it is, my dad had a heart attack 3 months ago and the doctor said to take some peanut butter each day.

Originally posted by Daniel
Err...my dad's doctor said to stay away from butter. :eek:
As it is the only dairy product I eat, then I don't think it is doing much harm. ;)

Back