• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

How much corn could a corn chuck chuck if a corn chuck could chuck corn?

Corn_Sheller.jpg

Oh that's one of the classic model one-hole corn shellers.

Can't tell from the angle what brand of engine is powering it, though it looks like an Economy from the shape and paint job.

I've got something similar. Only my sheller is made of wood with cast iron internals, and is powered by a 1926 Nelson Bros. engine.

It's fun to have hands on experience with machines nearly 100 years old.

Here's mine:

Last edited:
I was abducted, it was horrible, I managed, over the many years to train a chicken I had befriended, named Goose, to craft ladders from bark pecked from local trees ... I think that explains everything ....

I was abducted, it was horrible, I managed, over the many years to train a chicken I had befriended, named Goose, to craft ladders from bark pecked from local trees ... I think that explains everything ....

Ahhhh It's so good to have you back ;)

You haven't changed a bit.

I'm fatter now, that counts as a change, my girlfriend tells me all the time ... as do most of my clothes ...

Back