• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The power is YOURS

Dial Now:

• Total voters

Dean

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
NLC
IMG_1442capnplanet.jpg

OK Guys; I fell in love with Boulevard of Broken Songs; so ive started creating a video mix of it. Heres a preview.

http://neptune.lunarpages.com/~desig1/BoBS.low.preview.wmv

If you wish for me to continue; vote 1902 555 601, if you wish to vote no; vote 1902 555 106. Vote now.

Last edited:
wow dude that is very awesome. i like it. IT'S ROCKIN' COOL! do you mind if I show this to peeps that I know? Place a tag in the video so no one can steal it.

[ah] phu said:
wow dude that is very awesome. i like it. IT'S ROCKIN' COOL! do you mind if I show this to peeps that I know? Place a tag in the video so no one can steal it.
Yea, wouldn't want anyone stealing material that he himself stole. :rolleyes:

I vote "no" because I dislike Greenday and mashups.

Yes.

When you're done, please, for the love of the supernatural, don't encode it in WMV.

jmiller said:
Yea, wouldn't want anyone stealing material that he himself stole. :rolleyes:

I vote "no" because I dislike Greenday and mashups.

well the remix is his, right? he worked hard on his remix and would have a tag saying "remix by ...." So anywayz yeah.

Dean, your editing & re-mixing skills are excellent, but you could get into serious copyright infringement if you played clips of a famous band on the Internet without written permission to do so.

Party Ben has made it from December to now with no probs; i should be right.

Back