• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Theist, Agnostic, Atheist..

Can you imagine? hosting-shack loves his Nickelback and I'm emo? ----, we could handle one, but not two. We'd have to quarantine the whole ----ing forum.

Fortunately for everyone here, I rule and my taste in music is impeccable.

Few years ago, I started thinking how and why everything is like it is now(puberty :p) - but I chose the easiest way : I don't care. Let other people debate about miracles, science etc. ... : I don't care. Let them debate, but don't let them bother me.

When someone calls me on the phone or is going from door to door to promote a certain religion (happens few times a year) I say : thank you, but I'm not interested. My life is perfect as it is now.

Atheist.

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion." -Abraham Lincoln

Atheists, often, can be assholes. So I don't like that term. I suppose Agnostic is more applicable.

Back