• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

this guy is a legend.....

We're sorry, the You've Got Pictures service does not currently support the browser you are using. To view this album of pictures sent to you via You've Got Pictures, please use the latest browser available at Netscape downloads, or Internet Explorer downloads. Once you have launched your browser window, copy the URL from the e-mail you received and paste it into your browser.

..doesn't have Opera 9.20 support. Fail ! :<

Guys that just go around and ---- random people bother me.

It's like, think with your brain, not with your head. Ya know?

**DISCLAIMER** Because someone's going to open their big mouth ...
I'm not gay. And it's not like I'm some computer nerd who sits around all day and collects dust. I go outside, too.

[edit]
Oh, and allanh, sorry for the -rep. I said "EVIL" to the 'Use IE' comment, then I was going to +rep you and say "JK", but I forgot that I have to rep 24 people before I can go back to you. So feel free to -rep me to get back at me.

Last edited:
[edit]
Oh, and allanh, sorry for the -rep. I said "EVIL" to the 'Use IE' comment, then I was going to +rep you and say "JK", but I forgot that I have to rep 24 people before I can go back to you. So feel free to -rep me to get back at me.

it's ok , repping is over-rated. :)

Guys that just go around and ---- random people bother me.

It's like, think with your brain, not with your head. Ya know?

**DISCLAIMER** Because someone's going to open their big mouth ...
I'm not gay. And it's not like I'm some computer nerd who sits around all day and collects dust. I go outside, too.

[edit]
I did it for you:)

Back