• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Goverment told me not to go there but i still did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

b&
b&
Goverment told me not to go there but i still did...

One day I was walking on a plain, even tho the goverment told me not to go there, I might get kill by target practice bombs, I still when there and I died. And my family want to sue the goverment for billions and billions for my death.

A) My family should get that billion
or
B) Hell with me! its my fault for walking at that plain when i was told not to.

3 to 1 odds!!!

In 2-3 months this man will be Jose Padilla cell mate in a navy brig somewhere in South Carolina.

Any takers?

hehe,, don't know what you talking hehe, hehe, don't know what you talking about..

Todd, are you thinking? you probably said darn that Johnny he got a point.

Another words if I Mexico says "we have the rights to Texas in the USA", people in Texas should all evacuate and if they don't they should die and should expect suicide bombers? Come on.. Suicide bombers are terrorism and hold no valuable function. All they do is kill innocent civilians. I can't believe anyone would think it's acceptable to kill random people like that.

I locked the last thread Johnny, learn to accept that or learn to receive warning #2. You almost received it last time for calling others racist but you were provoked so I let it slide. Don't make the same mistake now.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back