• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

THT installation / integration

theraptor

Hi! I am offering installations/integrations on TheHostingTool, the popular webhosting script. I have done some mod work for THT, and so am familiar with the way it runs and can have it installed and running successfully in a small amount of time.

Here are my prices:

Installation: $10
Integration(Basic)*: $25
Combo Pack: $30 (Save $5!)

*Basic integration refers to coding a theme for THT to make it fit into the design for your website and adding links to the THT navigation bar for your homepage/forums/other. If you wish custom features designed/more work done, we can work something out.

To Order or see some previous themes i have done, PM me.

Are you knowledgeable enough to tweak THT so that it works for paid hosting and PayPal as well? If so, that'd be cool. :D

Okay, since several other people have asked me for this, I have decided to take a look. After some extensive reading up from the paypal website, i believe I can set up some type of invoice/payment system. So, i'll work on it.

Last edited:
Back