• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

THT VPS Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theraptor

TheHostingTool is currently looking for an individual or a company willing to sponsor a second VPS on which will be used for DirectAdmin (and possibly Kloxo) testing and development purposes. The VPS should use CentOS 5 and should have the minimum resources to run DirectAdmin (http://www.directadmin.com/install.html). DirectAdmin has been kind enough to donate a license for us to use, so the person in question will not need to provide that. In return, you will receive our eternal thanks, our recommendation if anyone asks, and a banner on our sponsors page. We would love to once again be able to provide functioning DirectAdmin support, and it would be wonderful if someone could help us out.

If anyone is willing to help us out, you may respond here, send me a PM, or email me directly at nick[AT]thehostingtool[DOT]com

We plan to use this for ongoing control panel development and testing, most notably DirectAdmin and Kloxo, so as long as the company can provide it. This would most likely be on a scale of months. However, the VPS does not need to be large, merely the minimum required by DirectAdmin.

I would be willing to sponsor this.

Xen20 - Xen based VPS
512 MB Ram
3 Virtual CPUs
20 GB of space
200 GB of bandwidth
Datacenter: The Planet (now softlayer)

Thank you deeplist, you come through yet again. I will send you a PM and we can work out the details.

Mods, you may close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back