• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Time to rebuild my host spread

Round 3 Closing

Okay, it looks like the activity has faded down, so that's about the end of the signup phase of Round 3. Now we come to the dull monitoring part.

Copied from elsewhere.

Tao I might be able to help you and all I need is a hosted by link.Socheaphost.com(To live again!)
24khost.com(coming soon!)
SoSolabs -> SoSoBill Coming Soon
SoSolab Dedicated Servers

Hi SoSoLab.

Judging by your sig, you're not up and ready yet. I'll start to design an efficient showboard where I'd take a *smaller than usual* account and only load a few files. Then if some monster rises up and bites out your server, it's less fanfare than having one of the full contenders go down.

I'll bite. I've run a free host before (sold in 2007), and am planning on running a new one, BabbleHost.com, with no intent of selling.
What are your requirements?
Would:
1 GB Disk
10 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
10 of all features (mySQL, domain, e-mail, etc.)
Be acceptable?
If so, shoot me an email (in signature) or a PM for setup :)

Heh - a second Brandon! I almost scrambled you for a minute. Yes, that spec list is just about right on target. I typically ask for subdomains.

Your note says "Planning" - what's your timeline so we don't "start the clock" too early only to have you hit a glitch?

By "planning" I meant I already have the server paid, configured, the host bill software up, and support services ready. I'm sorry, I used a poor choice in words :eek: The only thing that is necessary still is for my (procrastinating) partner to finish the web design. Everything else is fully operational, and I already have a few accounts hosted. Backup services are a go as well. :) Oh, and I did forget to mention that I do give you a sub-domain name, of xxxxxxxxx.babblehost.com :)

EDIT: Also, your plan is specifically NOT ad-based or post-for-host. I have other income sources on different services that I plan on offering, so I'm not going to just disappear overnight like many free hosts tend to do.

Last edited:
Sure Brandon@babblehost.
I tend to take a couple of days to keep my files straight on this stuff, but we'll be corresponding.

Hey Tao, I've been offline for a couple weeks for personal reasons coupled with AT&T having technical difficulties with my home DSL line, but nothing bad happened while I was gone, I checked in occasionally with the system and everything went well, How have you been?

Lost the Signal?

Hey Tao, I've been offline for a couple weeks for personal reasons coupled with AT&T having technical difficulties with my home DSL line, but nothing bad happened while I was gone, I checked in occasionally with the system and everything went well, How have you been?

Hey Sean.

Did perchance you Lose the Signal? I'm getting

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.lostsignalweb.com.

Back