• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To those who want to buy a dedicated server: comes w/ free plesk2.5!

xGn

Hello. This is to anyone who wants to split the cost for a dedicated server with me and anyone new to it wanting an easy way to start their hosting company up or just to get an extra server. I am willing to have up to 3 people to join to split the cost of the server.

Details:
1GIG CPU, 512 Ram, 40 GIG HHD, Plesk 2.5(new version) 300GIGs Bandwidth

Setup fee is 375.00,+ first month which is 349/mo. I can pay up to 200 dollars/month so I just need 3 people who can pay 50 dollars/mo. plus setup.

Not only that but we dont need to know much about dedicated servers because plesk is setup already so all we have to do is add accounts and customers get plesk 2.5 as well..we have an unlimited plesk account. If you are interested email me with your AIM/ICQ/MSN/YID. I also have a billing management script ready to be installed to make life much easier.
Email me at: SHtecsupport@aol.com

is this a managed server? if the server crashes then you have to fix the problem. I hope this isnt a rackshack server because it sounds like it and you say $375 a month? Thats kinda steep and rackshack offers 400 gigs a month now

Seems like a pretty decent deal for those specs and it being managed too. Which company is it with? Does the price include a backup solution?

I got 2 people now so they will know what company it is..I'll tell everyone else once everything is finalized. There is still space for one more person. Just give me an Im...or email me...

Originally posted by xGn
Hello. This is to anyone who wants to split the cost for a dedicated server with me and anyone new to it wanting an easy way to start their hosting company up or just to get an extra server. I am willing to have up to 3 people to join to split the cost of the server.

Details:
1GIG CPU, 512 Ram, 40 GIG HHD, Plesk 2.5(new version) 300GIGs Bandwidth

Setup fee is 375.00,+ first month which is 349/mo. I can pay up to 200 dollars/month so I just need 3 people who can pay 50 dollars/mo. plus setup.

Not only that but we dont need to know much about dedicated servers because plesk is setup already so all we have to do is add accounts and customers get plesk 2.5 as well..we have an unlimited plesk account. If you are interested email me with your AIM/ICQ/MSN/YID. I also have a billing management script ready to be installed to make life much easier.
Email me at: SHtecsupport@aol.com

Just a question(don't say it's stupid):
Could I run a gameserver(foe ex CS-Server on it),if I would pay.

I am asking this because I search one at the moment

MaX
mailto: maxx@icestorm.net

Back