• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Toad Society?

Recently, Toad Society (www.toadsociety.com) has been down the last few days, and I am in wondering, because I have a few critical emails which I need to send, and that I might have had sent to me. Not to mention I have an update for my lasertag fans come tomorrow, before I return.

So, I need to see if Toad or any admin from that site has any details.

The strange thing about it is that Toad Society had been working great since I went to them in March, and I hope that it will be the server I will use when the carnival series begins in 2010.

The good thing for me is I have everything backed up (with the exception of two pictures, I think) just in case I might have to move my new Thrillseeker website to a new server (which I am hoping that doesn't happen).

Hmmm. I find that really odd. I had a website on Toad Society, and all of a sudden, it was seen 'not there'. Maybe I did something wrong? I don't know.

The stranger thing is that one moment I see the site, and then a few minutes later, I don't see it. I can't explain that.

Maybe I might need to talk with Toad about this and see what might have happened.

Back