• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trade for domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey freewebspace users i will trade you all of the phpbb skins from www.extremepixels.com which is a total of $570.00, If you register a domain for me named www.fendori.com. How we will do it is i will send you 9 of the phpbb templates then you will register the domain then i will give you the rest of the templates then you give me full admin access of the domain. Reply if your interested :knockedou

i think... not, if you can buy styles worth 570$ why you can not buy domain which price is 5$.
btw.
this thread shuld be deleted

Well it is safe i will be giving you 9 of the tempaltes 1st then you register then domain then i give you the rest of the templates then you tell me the user name and pass to the www.fendori.com domain account

Yes, sadly eXtremepixel's templates are all over P2P networks. People like that sicken me. The guy who runs eXtremepixels is trying to make some money, and people take advantage of him. Disgusting. I doubt they're legal templates.

lol if you want that i can give you ipb all versions vbulletin all versions all syles from extremepixels and 670 php scripts.
and all styles from vbstyles.
lol :)

dude just use limewire , imesh or some downloading program

its probably where he gets them from -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back