• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trade for domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very happy to give you that domain, but before I do so I need some proof that these templates are legal.

Tree NC said:
Yes, sadly eXtremepixel's templates are all over P2P networks. People like that sicken me. The guy who runs eXtremepixels is trying to make some money, and people take advantage of him. Disgusting. I doubt they're legal templates.

1's and 0's should never be copyrighted. I'm not supporting copyright infringement, as that's illegal and disruptive to our current economic system; however, I don't think it's right or even feasible for somebody to sell something as insignificant as a forum template in the first place. And, of course, selling warez is hideously unacceptable. It's one thing to sell your creation and for somebody to pirate it for personal use, but it's an entirely different thing for somebody to sell the pirated edition and make money off their crime.

Well, that's my opinion anyway.

-- Michael B

Michael, these people are selling their service, by making the template and selling it, they are charging for the time and effort they spent making it. This is something many people have confused..

Regards,

Death Reaper,
I know what they're selling. I suppose this goes back to the whole open source vs. proprietary debate, which I really don't want to get into.

Themoose,
I think copyright infringement is wrong simply because it's illegal and is generally agreed to be wrong. However, I believe expecting people to pay for something as simple as a template is both wrong and unfeasible, although it may be within the law. I hope that clears things up--in regards to my opinion, that is--the foggy issue of copyrights and intellectual property is to far-gone to be cleared up ;) .
( ^-- I don't usually use emoticons, but I wanted to appear friendly in this post.)

If you an afford the templates, then Im sure you can afford a domain, also login to the extreme pixels control panel where you download all the stuff, and take a screenshot. WHy not instead of emailing the templates, give access to the extremepixels download control panel.

Yellowmc said:
If you an afford the templates, then Im sure you can afford a domain, also login to the extreme pixels control panel where you download all the stuff, and take a screenshot. WHy not instead of emailing the templates, give access to the extremepixels download control panel.
Why spend more meoney when i can trade, And i believe my membership with them has ran out :tired2:

Ah, an excuse, well then verify it with the owner..

And prove the verification.

Regards,

ÉÄÄÄÄÍ[.:rElEaSe_iNf0:.]ÍÄÄÄÄ»
³ ³
³PHPBB.2.x.Skins ³
ÌÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÍ[.:aUtHoR:.]ÍÄÄÄÄÄÄ͹
³ ³
³SGT_NICK ³
ÌÍÄÄÄÄÍ[ReLeAse's tYpE]ÍÄÄÄÄ͹
³ ³
³ [x] Other ³
ÌÍÄÄÍ[tYpE 0f pRoTecTiOn]ÍÄÄ͹
³ ³
³ [x] Other: Pay ³
ÈÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍ[30/05/05]ÍÄļ

I believe that is the licence now if you dont trust me dont even reply jeese...

Watch your attitude. You have yet to provide any remotely solid proof that these are legal, thus, your offer is completely invalid. Perhaps it is you, who should do the shutting up, until you provide valid proof.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back