• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[UK] Hosting suggestions...

ScottC2105

I'm looking for a webhost that can host a new website on some webspace. I would like the server to be located in the UK and to be billed in GBP (Pounds/£).

I have no specifications but obviously the more "bank for the buck" the better. If you have any offers with a free .com domain I would also be interested.

I plan to run a website with a vbulletin forum. As of yet I haven't decided what it will be about but I am doing some research on the cost.

Thanks.

Hello,

JSHosts would love to host your website, we currently have a 20% summer discount and strive for 100% uptime on all our servers.

Please use the promotion code: summer for a 20% discount each and every month. This will also work on yearly payments.

Web-1
1.5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Installatron Script Installer
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub/Parked Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Quality UK Servers (Test IP: 89.145.120.84)
Price: £1.49/month [Order Now] - [View More Plans]

If you wish to know any more information please email sales@jshosts.com or take a look around our website.

Our server is not located in UK nor the price is in pounds, but we provide FREE domain name with our hosting plans + 15-day unconditional money back guarentee.

Shared1 | Compare All Pakages

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

We have some space on our London server, I could do a 2GB SPACE, and 50GB bandwidth package for you if you'd like. cPanel.

check out socheaphost.net our ultimate plan is not hosted in uk and not in pounts but i believe meets all the other requirements.

also if you order 2 years of hosting and use the code fws10 you get 10 dollars off.

ultimate package
  • 5GB's Space
  • 250GB's bandwidth
  • cpanel, fantastico
Normal Price at 50% off the monthly price -> only if you order 2 years
48.00 and the coupon that is 38.00 for 2 years of cpanel quality hosting.

Last edited:
Hi, now although our server is not in the UK, please don't dismiss us so we quick. We GUARANTEE you excellent quality of service (not to mention our servers too) or your money back. Now we are a UK based company based in Bedfordshire. All of our servers have a lightning fast connection to UK and strive for 100% uptime! All of our servers have full SSL support and offer at least 3GB of disk space and 30GB of bandwidth from just £2.00 per month!

If you are interested in further details we would be happy to provide, also take a look at our site here - https://nc-designs.co.uk

Hydro Host can host your website on UK Servers and you would be billed in GBP.

• 1GB Disk Space
  • 25GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited eMail accounts
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Addon and Parked Domains
  • Free 1 Year Domain when paying yearly

£0.99 Monthly (use Code Code: Newmonthly)
£10.00 Yearly (use Coupon Code: Newyearly)
[Order Now] or [See Other Plans]

It is important you use the coupon codes to take advantage of this offer or the price will be much higher! The offer is recurring and will stand for the lifetime of your account!

Any questions please contact us on sales@hydro-host.net or via the website.

Backhost Starter
Start from
$1.00 per month

* 1 GB disk space
* 20 GB bandwidth
* Cpanel

Backhost.us

Customs plans, 1 week free trial period available.

Hi,

If you haven't got yourself hooked up with a UK host yet, maybe this package will be of some interest?

GS-1

• 1.5 Gigabytes Diskspace
  • 50 Gigabytes Premium Data Transfer Allowance
  • Host upto 10 Domain Names
  • Host upto 10 Sub Domains
  • 5 MySQL 5 Databases
  • £1.99 Per Month or £19.99 Per Year

More Information | Direct Order Link

If you need more or want a custom solution get in touch or check out our other packages :)

Back