• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK PM Gordon Brown is a PIRATE!

No, Decker. He means the Web designer stole the code, not Brown. ;)

Of course, it makes him look bad, but let's be honest - he probably had no knowledge it had been ripped.

Either way, someone in the government has stolen it without credit. They know how much of a big deal it is, otherwise they wouldn't have got lawyers to look at the license and break it down.

... I don't think anybody's actually accusing Gordon Brown of pirating the website himself.

I am :lol:

He's ultimately responsible :D

I know - that's just a turn of phrase, he couldn't count his bus fare!

I am :lol:

He's ultimately responsible :D

I know - that's just a turn of phrase, he couldn't count his bus fare!

See Colin. ;)

How do we know the Web design firm was not hired from the outside? Again, I wouldn't make too many assumptions here.

http://www.newmediamaze.com/index.php/antbags-theme-the-facts/

NMM seems to be the retards that cant make there own sites but yet sell them;

From site
Building a web site such as the Downing Street web site was always bound to come under public scrutiny: the cost, the code, the design have all done so, some positive, some negative. We anticipated a degree of public flack and have taken a lot of it on the chin. Our developer’s oversight to work within Anthony’s file structure was poor practice, and we’ll be correcting the issue shortly, but his decision to leave the attribution to Anthony in the CSS was good practice. As a creative agency we respect and value other people’s copyright and are careful to assign credit where credit is due.
Erm... No ----?
Funny thing is, no where do they say that it is wrong to use free CSS when creating a site that someone is paying for...
So I guess they still think its ok to rip loads of ---- off the internet put it together and charge for it, totally abusing the free licenses of peoples works.
We’ve been very busy over the past few months on our Top Secret Project, namely designing, migrating and building the new Number 10 Downing Street website! What’s significant about this is that we have used blogging platform Wordpress (also used here) to do this.
A few months to rip code? Not only do they rip but they suck at it?

K im done for now, work time.

Last edited:
Back