• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK shared cPanel/DA hosting with dedicated IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
Titlle says it all.

If you can match this, have their (GeekSRV) near-perfect 100% uptime consantly for over a year, offer me a dedicated IP and have been in business for a good few months & don't plan on selling for a LONG time, then show me your best offer.

1.5 Gigabytes Diskspace
50 Gigabytes Premium Data Transfer Allowance
Host upto 10 Domain Names
Host upto 10 Sub Domains
5 MySQL 5 Databases
£1.99 Per Month or £19.99 Per Year (Excluding the price of the IP. No stupid prices for the IP)
1 Dedicated IP Address
Quick support <12-24 hour responce

I Can offer that!

I Can offer that for arround 7$ With an dedicated IP Which is 1$ an month! (Makes it 8$ Then!) ( I Can do that for your yearly price That you said above.)

Contact me for more details.

Thanks
ColorHost

Last edited:
Things like addon/park/sub domains can be 3-5, just as long as databases are equal to this also.

Hmm, just wondering... you offer way over the specs I asked for, for only $1 on your site, with unlimited hosting also. Are these unlimited clients hosted off the same server or a totally separate dedicated server (Not VPS)?

OUR PLANS
U CAN USE OUR SYSTEME
30 GB SPACE
50 GB BANW
FEATURE 50 OF EACH
4.75 £ /MO
-------------------
75GB SPACE
100 GB BANW
75 EACH FEATURE
7£ /MO
-----------------
200 GB SPACE
500 GB BANW
UNLIMIED EACH FEATURE
18 /MO

PLEASE VISIT THAT LINK
OUR PLANS

salahnecibi,
do u realize that Dynash is requesting to have a dedicated IP for the account which u did not provide in ur service?

I also want closer to the £2 mark since this is a shared account, anything over £5 I may as well get my own small VPS.

Not a big VPS, very minimal, no management, no control panel (Perhaps Webmin, but I can still do everything directly through SSH)

Hello Dynash,

If you haven't already found a host, I'm sure we'd be a suitable choice for you. Our Web-1 package fits your requirements and includes the following:

Special Offer: Enter the promotional code halfprice to get 50% off your first month.

Web-1
1.5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
10 Hosted Domains (Usually only 1 hosted - customised for you)
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
PHP 5 / MySQL / Perl
Price: £1.49/month OR £14.99/year [Order Here]

Once you've ordered either PM me or submit a support ticket to have your addon domains raised to 10.

[JSH]John;1093114 said:
Hello Dynash,

If you haven't already found a host, I'm sure we'd be a suitable choice for you. Our Web-1 package fits your requirements and includes the following:

Special Offer: Enter the promotional code halfprice to get 50% off your first month.

Web-1
1.5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
10 Hosted Domains (Usually only 1 hosted - customised for you)
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
PHP 5 / MySQL / Perl
Price: £1.49/month OR £14.99/year [Order Here]

Once you've ordered either PM me or submit a support ticket to have your addon domains raised to 10.
If you'll keep the offer open till the end of this month then I'll sign up :D

20 GB of premium storage
40 GB Transfer
Host unlimited individual sites
Unlimited account features
£6.00 p/month More Info

And we will give you a free Dedicated IP = ]

And if you decide to order with us use our 20% of for life use the promotion code 20%percent coupon when ordering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back