• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK Special Offer

Total3D

20 MB UNIX Web Space, 3 Pop Accounts, 20 Auto Responders, Unlimited Email Addresses, 1 Multi Recipient Addresses, Orange Forest Web Based Control Panel, Person Support Centre, CGI Scripting In Perl & C, Pre-Installed CGI Script, Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions, PHP4 Scripting, WAP Server, Graphical Web Site Statistics, Password Protected Directories, Customised Error Pages, Search Engine Submission, SPAM Filtering, Email Virus Protection, Whois Utility, Online Technical Support, Online Knowledge Base.

12 Monthss hosting for £10, thats a wicked deal.

http://www.orangeforest.com/

Specs look like donhost reseller ... whois confirms this.

How much data-transfer are you including in this offer ?

NO

How much data-transfer is included within this plan ?

Donhost unix reseller servers are located in telehouse , there connect to providers via LinX , which includes carrier1 yes .. amung others.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
NO

How much data-transfer is included within this plan ?

Donhost unix reseller servers are located in telehouse , there connect to providers via LinX , which includes carrier1 yes .. amung others.

i found out myself

its

100 MB Monthly Data Transfer

NO i didn't say that
I wasn't talking about donhost having any connection with carrier1, i was talking about orange forest having.

Originally posted by Total3D
NO i didn't say that
I wasn't talking about donhost having any connection with carrier1, i was talking about orange forest having.

Oh right whatever ... carrier1 arn't that good ..

i don't care, if it does that job. thats fine by me

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Carrier1 isn't a top level / quality provider

You use a host which is known for lieing , deleting accounts and offering something which is not possible. Nuff said.

You don't know the Ins and Outs.
They are soon to agree deals with Carrier 1, and KPN i think (not sure)

END of topic

You don't know the Ins and Outs.
They are soon to agree deals with Carrier 1, and KPN i think (not sure)

END of topic

OK

i don't know its and outs of the deal ... but i do know alot of about isps , hosting , and all around internet .... carrier 1 are not a quality or reliable internet connection provider .. and do not have as many peiring as some others ....

The fact is they are currently a donhost resellers

Reverence : Whois System information

There plans are ok , but can't expect much for £10 .. but what the others hosts offered is alot better.

Back