• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK web hosting..established ?

medz

im looking for a cheap,reliable established web hosting company based in the UK

its essential for me to have mysql,php etc

not to bothered about space or bandwidth...its only going to be used for small-web based shopping cart business.

im looking for something like £12-£15 a year(PA)

i looked at 1and1.co.uk, but they dont offer mysql or php

Hi there,

Thank you for asking for a hosting offer.

We would be pleased to do business with you.

We are a large organization operating nearly 20 individual hosting companies with a large network of Quad CPU servers. We are proudly providing hosting services to over 150,000 customers world-wide.

Our operations center is based in the UK.

I would like to show you our PHP / MySQL Premium Hosting plans using cPanel X / Fantastico, prices starting from only $2.99 per month and include a free domain name.

http://byethost.com/paidplans.php

If you have any questions or problems please contact our sales team at:

sales@byet.net

I think all the webhosting services offering latest version of php,mysql,etc.
We are NOT a uk company,but you can keep an eye on our products if you want(i dont offer here,as you want a uk company)

Regards,

i stand corrected. i want the server to be in the UK

i dont want page load times to be slow.

We can't offer £12/£15 per month but we meet everything else you ask for. We are a webhost that provides quality solutions.

Spring into summer discount applies 90% off

GreenSpangle Plan

500MB Disk Space
2000MB/2GB Transfer
All cPanel features
PHP,MySQL,CGI
£2.99 - $5.94 P/M
Order Securely

Perl,CGI
PayPal

Forums, help desk, phone (when requested).

30 day money back guarantee.

Thanks,
Pastilles Networks

i stand corrected. i want the server to be in the UK

i dont want page load times to be slow.

Well you might try looking at
kdawebserices.com
unitedhosting.co.uk
Both of these have been in business several years and have both US and UK server locations, I think.

With so many different hosts available, it can be difficult choosing which one is best suited for you. GeniusHost's prices are realistic so we can provide you with a top quality, reliable, and up to date service. We do not cut corners.

We treat clients as individuals, and we go that extra mile to ensure satisfaction. We even create daily backups of your site at no extra cost.

Our servers are based in the UK on a 100Mbit connection.

Basic - 100MB storage/3GB transfer - £4 GBP per year
Smart - 1GB storage/10GB transfer - £10 GBP per year
Genius - 10GB storage/100GB transfer - £60 GBP per year or £6 GBP per month

All packages come with: cPanel control panel, infinite email accounts, infinite email lists, infinite MySQL databases, infinite FTP accounts, infinite Sub domains, infinite Parked domains, infinite Addon domains, PHP, Shell Access on request, Frontpage extensions, Off-site backup, Technical support, Payment via Paypal or Cheque, and not to forget free Activation.

Find out more at http://www.geniushost.net.

Back