• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Uk2.net servers

moviesPAL

Friends..

Is anybody using their servers or has anyone used???

Pls give some feedback about
1.Network connectivity
2.Uptime
3.support

meanwhile I am not using their service, just curious, what're your requirements when searching a server? There are many good vendors for dedicated servers

Hello!
They seem to be quite popular on WHT (I have seen their ad several times there). I think that you'd better go through WHT.

They would not be my first choice! Back in the day, UK2 had a VERY VERY bad reputation for support.

They do actually offer support now but I can't comment on the response time or quality of the reply. Try submitting a technical question and see what you get back, this way you'll know what your dealing with.

Try submitting a technical question and see what you get back, this way you'll know what your dealing with.
Not sure if it is right way to check. Maybe you are not allowed to put tech requests wich is all time connected to the server (hardware )

@rosmatis, thats shared hosting.. nearly all big hosts oversell on that.
he is in need of a dedicated.
though, the dedicated seems oversold too.
but those prices are cool.
i've been lurking around UK2 myself, for the last year or so.

haha this is funny: http://www.uk2.net/secret_link/ "Don't click here"

well, that says it all. but it couldn't have been that bad, look at how long they stayed there.

Back