• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

unique ip paypal hosting?

We can accept paypal, just contact us for details.

Here is cheapest plan:

IMIN1
100 MB Web Space
4 GB Bandwidth
999 Email accounts
999 Sub Domains
cPanel5
Much more!

$4.95 per month or $49.95 Per year.

For a dedicated IP address, add another $2 per month. We require justification for the usage to pass along to ARIN.net.

Our web site: http://www.iminteractive.net

Originally posted by Haze

We require justification for the usage to pass along to ARIN.net.

:confused:

A little info, usage justification is not for end user, it is for host who purchase IPs.

Most host's do accept paypal.
If you are unsure whether or not they offer static ip, just email them to ask.
Good Luck :)

Originally posted by Vegs
:confused:

A little info, usage justification is not for end user, it is for host who purchase IPs.

Its not all that hard to follow mate. In order to pass justification along to ARIN we need to know for what reason it is being used. i.e. SSL, Anonymous FTP, etc. We aren't the only host that requires justification for usage. If we don't justify, we don't recieve, if we don't recieve, we can not supply. You follow?

I think you are mistaken about the justification, ARIN impose the rules because they dont want host purchase a /24 or /25 Ips and have them lay around not being used as they are limited resources.

This is the first time I see a host asking justification from end user, usually technical justification is not needed, only usage justification.

I believe DV2 provide free Ips on usage justification?

Originally posted by Vegs
I think you are mistaken about the justification, ARIN impose the rules because they dont want host purchase a /24 or /25 Ips and have them lay around not being used as they are limited resources.

This is the first time I see a host asking justification from end user, usually technical justification is not needed, only usage justification.

I believe DV2 provide free Ips on usage justification?

The point is, we need a reason for use ( usage justification ). Some hosts might not ask for this and just hand out IPs like candy, however we have decided to take another approach in order to limit our IP usage. If someone says they want an IP just for the the thrill ( whatever thrill it is, I really don't know ) of it, thats justified according to ARIN, thats good enough for us. When it comes time to order new IPs and we need to show what we are using for what and for what reasons, we can hand the list over.

Some people have it in there head that its manditory to have an IP and thats not the case. Asking for justification, we can communicate with a client this fact and perhaps deter them from waisting IP space. If we can, hey thats one more IP saved for someone that might need it.

I agree completely with Haze.

Having one just to "have one" is being a little selfish and the time will come when somone actually HAS to have one for a legit use (like SSL) and they can't get one because all the IPs in your subnet are taken by people who just "want" a dedicated IP. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sonichost.net
I agree completely with Haze.

Having one just to "have one" is being a little selfish and the time will come when somone actually HAS to have one for a legit use (like SSL) and they can't get one because all the IPs in your subnet are taken by people who just "want" a dedicated IP. :rolleyes:

Heh, sounds like you need vlan.. that will put an end to that lack of IPs per subnet garbage ( reminds me of rackshack.. uhhhg ).

Originally posted by Daniel
IPv6 should solve this problem. :D
Indeed.. only problem is that still year and years away :(

Back