• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited Everything Hosting!!!

acetg

I can get you unlimited everything hosting for just $25/month!

Unlimited space
Unlimited transfer
Unlimited MySQL DBS
Unlimited Mail pop3/forwarders/autoresponders
PHP, CGI, SSI, ASP.
Web-Based Control Panel
Unlimited subdomains
Virtual hosting (www.domain.com)

If interested, email acer2k@semo.net :)

P.S.: I read the post on unlimited space not existing. I see what you mean. I will offer you TRUE unlimited space and transfer. As long as your site doesnt get like 100 hits persecond or something to where the server load would be up at like 50! hehe.

3 things (See Stu's Post for the third)

1 - You aren't allowed to advertise in this forum READ THE RULES

2 - Their is no such thing as unlimited webspace/transfer. Are you telling me that I can use 4000gigs of transfer per month? and 5000gig's of space.

Regards
Robert

-----------------------------
Add: Thread Reported...

Last edited:
Originally posted by acetg
I will offer you TRUE unlimited space and transfer. As long as your site doesnt get like 100 hits persecond or something to where the server load would be up at like 50! hehe.
As the admin of the server, server load is your problem. If you can't/won't offer TRUE unlimited transfer, then don't offer it (read: fraud).

P.S. Is this the site? http://www.digital-host.net/ ???

Last edited:
Keep in mind that this guy is one of the people from mifix and atomichosting when they existed. Make your own judgement.

Back