• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

URGENT: My Scooter Fund.

robert allen

Hi,

I am 16, male, live in a village 3miles from the nearest town, i have 5miles to get to my school everyday. Unfortunatly, my scooter is off the road for someones elses fault yet again. 2nd time this month. The cost will be around £100 - and i have no money whatsoever to fix it.

I am currently trying anything and everything to get my scooter back.

I have several things for sale, which will go directly towards my scooter. I will publish some pictures of my scooter when i get it back.

It is a Aprilia Rally 50 - Italian import. (49.9cc) Top speed: 52mph (i normally stick to 40-45mph for fuel economy).

I am selling things which are no longer needed by me, to help to get the money for my scooter. I have listed links and things below which will help.

2x 256mb LAPTOP RAM chips

Age Of Empires 3 PC game - all orginal and used once

I have a massive list of domains which i really want to sell asap, due to no funding to keep them going. I am accepting offers, but please be generous because i need my transport back.

Below from Namecheap

bobmafia.com
endtoenders.com
fatfishes.net
jacks-stunts.com
theftclan.com
wildstyleradio.info

NameAlerts

worldtradecenters.info

Godaddy

d5hosting.com
gtavenues.com
n33b.net
findyourfriends.name

centurydomains

inter-net.tv

123-reg (WHOIS info failed to update, reason unknown)

spreadnetwork.com
wmcforum.com

Accepting offers on all domain names.

Banner Ads

NODP got 2700 uniques in April, 2200 in March

Monthly on www.nodp.info : $12

Featured links only $5 each, pernament. (Only until i get the £100 i need for my scooter, then the old price of $20 will return.)

Pernament featured links for a limited time: $5 pernament

I am making no profit off anything here, it will go towards repairs.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Note: posted on Digitalpoint too.

Can you give some more info on these 2 domains?

d5hosting.com
gtavenues.com

Such as how much your looking for roughly and when they expire.

Thanks

Wouldn't a bidding process give you a higher price than "First come first served"? Anyway, good luck with your fund! :)

You are correct Peo, however i need the money for tonight, and it looks like i have lost my savings, as i have had no sales so far, and i have posted it on 4 different forums.

Rob

Unfortunatly, my scooter is off the road for someones elses fault yet again. 2nd time this month.
May we ask what happened? Do you have a bike to ride to school?

:confused4 Hi Robert, what Jan said - what happened to the scooter that was someone elses fault, if it was a road case the your insurance would cover it (you have that right, and a license and stuff?)

Your bits for sale are not normally going to get you £100, it's a nice scooter by the way :classic2: , but one suggestion.

And it's much cheaper - get a bus to school! 5 miles is nothing, I travel 70 miles a day back and forth when on a regular day, much more often, and that takes due to traffic 3 hours or more. I'm sure a 15 minute bus ride would be okay till you can save for repairs - I mean what do the rest of the kids at school do.

Good pleading post but realistically sell the scooter and get a bike.

NOI :angel: just a bit of advice.

You'd probably have more luck with starting a small fund. There are plenty of people that have some spare cash in their PayPal account.

As decker said , if you had insurance they would cover both instances of your crashes if it was the other drivers fault , they would claim it from the other drivers insurance

The problem is that i have £250 excess, which means i pay the first £250 of whatever damage there is, and the damage is less than £250, so there is no point claiming, as it will just make my insurance higher next year, when i want to renew it... and i have 3rd party & fire and theft...

I have the scooter back, my mum paid for a new number plate and make it on the borderline of the word 'legal'.

I have managed to get the guy who caused the damage to pay us £25 as part of a compromise, but it is still a high cost of around £75 to finish the repairs.

Unfortunatly, it could cost more than £100, i found out the rear suspension was damaged during the crash, an aftermarket one will be around £50. I can get away this until the end of June, when the test is due.

Rob

Doesn't your local council provide a free bus for you to use anyway? What did you do before you had the scooter?

Doesn't your local council provide a free bus for you to use anyway? What did you do before you had the scooter?
My mum always dropped me off to town and stuff. There is no proper bus service from where i live, i get around 2-3 bus's a day, one is really one, one is mid-day, and one is too early.

From what i can gather, the cost of a bus pass is £83, and there are hardly any bus's, rather pointless to be quite honest. (Are you Colin Palmer?)

Rob

My mum always dropped me off to town and stuff. There is no proper bus service from where i live, i get around 2-3 bus's a day, one is really one, one is mid-day, and one is too early.

From what i can gather, the cost of a bus pass is £83, and there are hardly any bus's, rather pointless to be quite honest. (Are you Colin Palmer?)

Rob

Oh, well here the bus is free to get to school up to y12, then it gets pricey. I thought that was law or something :/.

And yeah I'm Colin Palmer.

Back