• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very fast, Reliable & Stable paid host needed for a fast growing community

brucewayne

Hi,
I am the admin of a fast growing adult forum {only legal contents}.
We are looking for an established & reliable hosting company who has been around for a while and is known for their reliability. We get over 16000 page loads per day and our site is growing extremely fast with 300 - 500 new members per day. Hence we need a server that can take the load without slowing down.

Since we are a growing community it is very much essential for our site to have no downtime & for our pages to load fast.

If you are a host who can satisfy our requirements or know a good host you can recommend please post here.

Once again i stress the fact that we are not ready to compromise on reliability or speed.

Thank you for reading :)

Hello BruceWayne, your request is beyond the scope of shared hosting. You will be needing a VPS or low end dedicated server to suit your site. A shared reseller account will not have the resources to be able to support a board with that many members.

Hello BruceWayne, your request is beyond the scope of shared hosting. You will be needing a VPS or low end dedicated server to suit your site. A shared reseller account will not have the resources to be able to support a board with that many members.

I Agree with this statement. A VPS would be the best solution for you. If you would like a VPS I can set you up with a cheap one.

Hello Bruce,

As mentioned above, you should look to get a VPS for your fast growing forum. We can offer you a fast and reliable VPS with 24x7 support and monitoring and 99.95 % uptime guarantee if you are interested.

Hello BruceWayne,

We can offer you our basic vps.

VPS Details

vps 256
Hard drive - 40GB
Bandwidth - 1000GB
Memory - 256MB
IP addresses - 2
Managed - Yes
$39.95 per month

Control Panels

cpanel / whm and fantastico - $9.00
cpanel / whm, fantastico and rvskins - $12.00
servercp unlimited domains - $2.00
plesk 30 domains - $5.00
More control panels on the site

To check out our other Hosting solutions please check the site http://www.hostbig.net

Regards,
Christopher Jackson

Thank you for responding ....
i will check all the links given by you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile i welcome other prospective offers too.

Here's an offer for you brucewayne,
Operating System: CentOS 4.4
Disk Space: 15 GB
Monthly Bandwidth: 300 GB
Control Panel: WHM/Cpanel Unlimited Domains
Currently set up and can be activated for you in a few minutes.
256 Mb RAM (Burst:6GB)
400Mhz CPU (Burst: 2x3.4Ghz Xeon)
for $29.90 a month

This includes Fantastico for free (But not RVSkin sorry) All set up and ready for your configuration :)

Ok.. i 'll get a VPS in June. Meanwhile can any of you suggest a stable solution just for the month of may ?

Thank you

I can offer you a semi dedicated server solution. It will look and act just like a shared hosting account but have much higher resources than a typical shared account.

30% cpu usage - Opteron 170
256mb ram usage
20gb space
400gb transfer
$49.95/mo

Hi,
I am the admin of a fast growing adult forum {only legal contents}.
We are looking for an established & reliable hosting company who has been around for a while and is known for their reliability. We get over 16000 page loads per day and our site is growing extremely fast with 300 - 500 new members per day. Hence we need a server that can take the load without slowing down.

Since we are a growing community it is very much essential for our site to have no downtime & for our pages to load fast.

If you are a host who can satisfy our requirements or know a good host you can recommend please post here.

Once again i stress the fact that we are not ready to compromise on reliability or speed.

Thank you for reading :)
What's the amount of traffic your website is producing on a monthly basis at this moment? If I know this information I might be able to recommend which plan would best suit your needs.

I may be able to help you without any issues. I have two dedicated servers, one quite powerful one that only my site resides on, and one semi-powerful one that all of my clients are on. Due to the nature of your site, I may be willing to put you on my main server which only my site resides on right now, and thus you'd have plenty of resources to use. As RaduxHosting said though, I'd like to know some more stats, and exactly how much space/bandwidth you're looking for. I've been hosting for over 2 years and have been running my popular downloads site for over 3 so no worries there. Thanks. :)

You really need to skip reseller and VPS. You are gonna need a dedicated box. I used aplus.net for about 5 months and didnt have no downtime at all from them.

But yeah if you are getting 300-500 new members a day then yes you will fill the capacity of a VPS very quickly. Not too mention you will be using high cpu load

Bruce,

You could always check out www.darkstarllc.com They are a well know company that has been around for almost 5 years. They are well know in the gaming community for hosting guild website. I do know that they do provide dedicated servers also. You could go check them out, never hurts to look :)

Back